Immerseus is the first boss players will encounter in the Siege of Orgrimmar. When Immerseus is reduced to 0 health, he will split into multiple slimes. One type of slime needs to be DPS’d down, the other needs to be healed up. After each split, Immerseus will reform with health based on the number of slimes that reached the center. The goal is to get his corruption down as low as possible.
- Point your camera downwards at your feet so you can see the puddles that spawn.
- During the split phase, watch the slimes as they fly out from the center of the room. Go towards the section which has the greatest number of slimes to be healed (they’re a slightly different colour).
- Divine Hymn will heal both slimes and players. Use it during the split phase.
- Absorb effects don’t help as much during the split phase unless they’re used on players to mitigate the AoE damage after.
- During the split phase, spike heal one add first. It increases healing done and restores mana by 25% to allies within 10 yards. Pop a healing cooldown afterwards.
- Adds will slow down as they get healed or DPS’d.
Suggested Priest talents
- Void Tendrils (Can root slimes)
- Body and Soul (Used to help escape from Swirl)
- Desperate Prayer
- Power Infusion (Used during Split for extra healing)
- Halo (Raid will be mostly distant from each other)
- Unknown at this time.