For the past month, IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve been on the look out for Shaman and Paladin contributors. IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m happy to say that IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve found a Shaman IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢d like to take this time to introduce Lodur!
Lodur is a Restoration Shaman who is currently an officer in the guild Unpossible on Zul’jin as well as their current Healer Lead. He is helping to push his guild through the current end game and is helping to prepare them for Ulduar and beyond. The Shamanistic one has been a gamer for over 15 years and has experience ranging from pen and paper role playing games all the way through the games of today. In World of Warcraft he has been around since the beta first hit, and has experienced the game from level 1 through end game many times over on different toons, and from different perspectives. He is an active member of the of the healing community at PlusHeal, and thoroughly enjoys the craft of healing.
This Shaman blogger from Way of the Totem who answered a call to contribute at World of Matticus hopes to highlight the shaman class while providing pertinent information for up and coming shamans. He also intends to use his experiences in game to help healers and raiders alike, while still having fun along the way.
- Why play a shaman?
- Friend and Foe – (how to deal real life friends who are raiders)
- Mythology of the shaman – From real life to warcraft lore, from Odin to Thrall
- Guild morale in times of rapid changes, patches, nerfs and buffs. How to keep them going.
Previous Posts by Lodur
- Patchwerk Through the Eyes of a Resto Shaman
- For the Resto Shaman: Settling the Crit vs Haste Discussion
- 5 Archetypes of the Healer
Meanwhile, the hunt continues for a PaladinÃ¢â‚¬Â¦