- When did cookies become a sometimes food?
- Raiders who raid often don’t want to. Raiders who don’t raid often, want to.
- My coblogger gets more fame and recognition than I do.
- Hey Auz, click here
- How do wands work? Is there a button? Maybe a stun and kill setting?
- Do Blizzard developers read WoW blogs?
- What would a 10 man counter terrorism unit in WoW consist of?
- I always finish the milk before the cookie. Ugh.
- Mallet has 19 Exalted reputations. Too lazy to level Sporregar.
- Jessica Alba’s 27. I need to find me a new poster girl.
So is your class the best lover?
Here’s the back story. Last Monday, I had watched something completely unexpected unfold before my eyes. Girl in front of me, on her Warlock, playing WoW. Saresa was fuming because I mentioned that Warlocks aren’t my type.
She uses my own trademark list posts against me (score!) and provides 12 Reasons Why Warlocks are the Best Lovers.
So this begs the question.
Why is your class the best lover? Any amount, any reason. Feel free to comment it or (even better) blog about it. I think the Warlocks are covered. But maybe there’s a few extra features I don’t know about!
On another note, check back in about 5ish hours. That Sydera, I tell you, is one really ambitious blogger and when you see what she plans to open up with. All I can say is wow.