IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll let you guess whoÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s penning it.
This also means IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll be soliciting your ideas and questions for the revived weekly column on raid healing, organization, and all that fun stuff.
Not only that, IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve ramped up the activity level of the WoW Insider Twitter account. IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll be injecting a large dose of personality and interaction and it wonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t be just Ã¢â‚¬Å“Read this post hereÃ¢â‚¬Â all the time anymore. Just bear in mind I wonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t be the only one using it. But for the most part, IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll be trying.
IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m also working on starting up another blog. Not quite as educational or informative here. ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s an interesting concept. More details to come. I know AyliiÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s going to kill me after telling me IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m trying to do too much. Sorry . I am nothing if not ambitious.
So, stuff of interest for you to read today:
World of Warcraft
- Making the Switch from 10 man to 25 man (Too Many Annas)
- Is Greater Heal Dead? (Kestrel)
- An Overview of Patchwerk (Kitts)
- Spiky Health Loss Be Gone! (Stop)
- Naxxramas Achievement Tips (Tales of a Priest)
- Preliminary Ulduar Info Leak (Tard Factor) Note: Take it with an enormously big grain of salt. But makes for great discussion! Your thoughts?
- 14 Foolproof Proofreading Tips for Bloggers (Copyblogger) Note: Pay close attention to #5.
- How to create a Blogging Plan and Actually Reach Your Goals This Year (Problogger) Note: Aspiring bloggers should zero in on Ã¢â‚¬Å“So, HowÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s a Blogging Plan Looks Like?Ã¢â‚¬Â
- ThatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Not What I Thought I Wrote! (Freelance Switch)
- 3 Easy Ways to Write with Style (Write to Done) Note: #2 is a big one for me.
- 10 Not So Common Tips for Starting a Blog (Blogopolis Blueprint) Note: 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, and 10. Especially number 6. Write it down, tape it to your monitor.
- The Socratic Method to Great Living Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 5 Steps (Zen Habits) Note: Read #5 on that list. Comment here what it is that you want from WoW. Are you getting what you want?