Setting policy is not the most glorious of jobs for GMs to do. It’s a necessity as it lays down the foundations of principles that the guild relies on. The world of policy involves deciding on overarching rules and themes which govern your guild.
- Does your guild need social media guidelines?
- Crafting your state of the guild address
- Encouraging raiders to sign up and why
- Setting your raid schedule
- The Matticus Guild Philosophy
- 3 approaches to guild progression
- The ill-fated group 2
- The no asshole rule: Constructing a civilized guild
- 4 questions to answer on the respec policy