Customizing your UI in WoW is a challenge in itself. There’s virtually thousands of addons you can use with a variety of different purposes from combat, to analysis, to economics, or general silliness!
- MayronUI: Used during Mists of Pandaria. (Read my review).
- RealUI: Used during Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm.
- LeilaUI: Will use in the future.
- RSA: Announces in chat when abilities are used and when they fade. Perfect for chaining cooldowns.
- Decursive: Helps you become efficient with your dispels.
- Vuhdo: Raid frames. Used these during Wrath and Cataclysm.
- Ovale Spell Priority: I use this on my DPS alts as training wheels to learn when certain spells or abilities should be used.
- oRA3: Must-have for raid leaders. Lets you mass-invite, auto-promote, and auto-invite players (via keyword). There’s way more stuff, but that’s what I mainly use it for.
- GTFO: Increases your own survivability by making noises when you’re standing in bad.