A few weeks ago, Wyn published a poll asking to whom you owed your allegiance to in WoW. I know most of you play alts on both sides, but I figured most players would favor one over the other.
To my astonishment, the readers of World of Matticus seem to be fairly split in terms of which faction. I’m an Alliance Priest. What’s with the Horde readers outnumbering the Alliance? Trying to figure out all of our Alliance secrets, are we? Well, you’ll never discover the fact that Theramore is to be a future staging ground we grind Orgrimmar to a pulp!
Second item of interest, although I doubt how useful it would be here since I’m assuming most of you are Priests, healers, or are already in established Guilds.
My raiding Guild is looking for a Rogue!
I won’t repost the ad or anything like that here again. But we lost one of our Rogues a few weeks ago and we’re running a backup at the moment. He’s not the most consistent player in terms of attendance and such. So if you feel that you’re up for the challenge, you can definitely compete for a full time spot. Although they say we don’t need a Rogue, we need a Rogue.
- Must be able to smash 2 keys repeatedly
- Must be able to survive as long as possible
- Must be able to out DPS a Protection Paladin
- Must not be some kind of non-raid performance spec
- Must be able to put up with crap Guildies throw your way about lack of DPS because they want you to DPS more
- Must be able to stand with the melee group
- Must know when to run out of whirlwinds
- Must be able to endure 30 minute boss briefings
BONUS POINTS: Out DPSing Blori (Resident fury warrior) is a guaranteed invite. To tip the scales, you will be given an Enhancement Shaman and your own personal healer.