Image courtesy of Lucretious
We’ve seen evidence of what a few of the new Glyphs look like (lucky Druids). But what exactly would Priest glyphs be? Join me today as I use a combination of mad 8 ball skills, crystal balls, and fuzzy dice to predict what our class Glyphs could look like.
- Glyph of Strengthened Soul: Empowers a Minor Glyph to reduce your Weakened Soul debuff by 3 seconds.
- Glyph of Renewed Vigor: Empowers a Major Glyph to return 3% mana of your overall Renew cost per tick.
- Glyph of the Matrix: Empowers a Major Glyph to grant your Greater Heal a chance to increase a player’s dodge rate by 25% for 3 seconds.
- Glyph of Angelic Intervention: Empowers a Major Glyph to increase the effects and duration of Power Word: Shield, Prayer of Mending, and Renew by 20% if all 3 spells are present on a target.
- Glyph of Certainty: Empowers a Lesser Glyph to increase the cast speed of your Flash Heal by 15%.
- Glyph of Light’s Reach: Empowers a Major Glyph to increase the number of targets healed by Prayer of Healing, Circle of Healing, and Prayer of Mending by 1.
- Glyph of Penance: Empowers a Minor Glyph to increase extra the duration of Shadow Word: Pain and Holy Fire by 6 seconds.
- Glyph of Admiral Ackbar: Empowers a Major Glyph to increase all healing effects done by you by 75% if Power Word: Shield is active.
- Glyph of Fortification: Empowers a Minor Glyph to increase player’s armor by 2000 in addition to the Stamina increase.
- Glyph of Uncertainty: Empowers a Lesser Glyph to decrease a players movement speed by 20% if affected by Psychic Scream.
- Glyph of Death’s Grip: Empowers a Lesser Glyph to grant a 3 second stunning effect to Shadow Word: Death and increasing the damage taken by the Priest by 50%.
- Glyph of Mortal Recognition: Empowers a Major Glyph to grant your healing spells a 50% chance to ignore the Mortal Strike effect on a player.
- Glyph of Focus: Empowers a Minor Glyph to avoid interruption, ignore silence effects, and reduce silence durations when casting Flash Heal by 20%.
- Glyph of Veritas: Empowers a Minor Glyph to prevent the next 1000 damage a player absorbs if your Greater Heal or Flash Heal brings the player to full health.
- Glyph of the Crouching Tiger: Empowers a Lesser Glyph to increase damage done by your weapons by 500%.
- Glyph of Purity: Empowers a Minor Glyph to allow Dispel to remove an additional debuff or buff from friendly or enemy players respectively.
Don’t forget, these aren’t the real deal (yet). But these are Glyphs I’d love to see for Priests when they’re released although I admit some of these do seem a bit over powered. What about you? What Glyphs would you like to see for your class? Are they serious or just for kicks?