What’s Happening in WoW
We killed Gorefiend a week or two back. In the next two weeks, I picked up an Amice of Brilliant Light, Angelista’s Sash, Boots of the Divine Light, and a Cowl of Benevolence. Those are big stamina upgrades for me. I rotated out my wings in favour of chain heads on my shoulders. With the exception of the Amice, the boots and cowl have been gemmed and enchanted to provide an additional boost of stamina in the event that extra health is needed in favor of healing. Now I’ve got two sets at my disposal depending on the circumstances.
Picked up Vindicator boots for my Ret. Paladin. This brings up my hit rating to 97. Think that’s a bit much? I’ll have to find someone with the Surefooted enchant to place on them boots. No point in putting on Boar’s Speed or Cat’s Swiftness since I already have the talent speed increase.
What’s Happening with the Blog
I’m working on a new version of my blogroll that I mentioned yesterday. Maybe just some more cosmetic changes and I’ll leave it at that. I’m at a complete loss as to how to even organize the entire thing.
Oh, and I apparently hit the 500 post plateau a few days ago. Here’s to more posts for the rest of the year =)!
Latest Blog Posts
- Check out the latest incarnation of my UI which has a detailed list of all the addons I use
- After a frustrating raid, I devised a hypothesis about players and ventrilo
- Here’s what my all star healing team would be like if I was in charge
- Want to see an example of Warsong exploiting? Look no further
- Players like these need to reexamine why they are playing
- Aylii made an interesting note about how our raid environment is perceived to guests
- Here’s one of the secrets to blogging that I extensively use (note: I don’t actually read Cosmo, just the front cover)
- Upcoming Chamber of Guilds meeting has been announced: How to Turn Down the Suck
- Dealing with Raid Hangover in 3 Easy Steps
5 Barriers of a Raid Healer
My 5 part series for this month looks at the problems that new raid healers may come across.
20 Questions by Matticus
Past columns I have written that still hold true to this day.