What’s Happening in WoW
I have a very ambitious goal in 2008. I want my Paladin to eventually become a force to be reckoned with. Last night, she’s started taking the necessary steps to do it by going into Karazhan for the first time.
We’re making progress! It’s going slowly but surely. Carnage’s finest got Kael down to 57%. On Sunday, nearly 6 hours will be allocated to him in the hopes we can finally polish him off. We’ll see how that works out.
What’s Happening with the Blog
If you’re one of the few individuals who actually look at my Affiliates on the side, you’ll notice I’ve partnered up with Jinx! They’re a game clothing company. If you’re interested in showing off your Geekiness, head over and check out their offerings.
My Blogroll has continued to plague me for quite some time. One of the measures I’ve taken is displaying a list of random blogs. You can find them on the side beneath the polls. I’m experimenting with the idea of having a “surprise” web link where it will take you to another blog on my list completely at random.
Latest Blog Posts
Here are the posts from this week:
- I’ve been having some issues in Arena. It’s been mostly a Rogue/Mage/Priest problem.
- I took part in a PUG 25 main of SSC. Never again will that happen.
- The issue of a Discipline’s Priest in end game is still an important question and here’s what you said.
- If you have ever wondered what it’s like healing in endgame, I offered a 20 second glimpse into a mind of a Priest with every action and every thought detailed and analyzed.
- Some of my readers have wondered how Protection Pallies can hit 18000+ health after buffs for Zul’Aman and I demonstrated how. I also showed a quick way to mentally calculate your own Stamina after raid buffs.
- Do you juggle your raid lineup? Are you doing it for the right reasons?
- Gold sellers are taking a different approach to advertising their services. They’ve started practicing commenting and trackbacking on blogs and here are my thoughts on the subject
20 Questions by Matticus
This week I had a chance to sit down with Phaelia of Resto4Life.
Past columns I have written that still hold true to this day.
- Preform Leaders Revealed: 6 Ways to Attract Players into your Organized BG Group
- Guest Post: Heroic Pugs are not Heroic
- WoW Struggles: Maintaining Reputation
Trends in the WoW Blogosphere
Blog Azeroth is a new community which virtually sprouted over night. It’s an online forum where both veteran and new bloggers can go to share ideas and learn more from each other. If you’re a blogger or if you’ve ever thought about blogging, Blog Azeroth is a great place to start interacting with some of your favourite bloggers (like me =D).
4 Haelz – If I had a copper everytime I ran into a Druid blog, I would never have to worry about repairs again. She offers a fresh pair of eyes from the shape shifting professions although she is primarily a Resto Druid.
Matt likes: Encouraging Bad Habits with Good Healing
Three Druid Noob – Okay, this is the last Druid blog (this week anyway). He’s an Australian blogger that has three (3) Druids with each one specced differently. He even has a few stories to share about his dualboxing (tri boxing now, I think). This begs the question of what’s worse: Having 3 druids or having 3 healers?
Matt likes: Adventures in Dual Boxing
Critical QQ – This sharp, Troll Fire Mage certainly has a feisty approach to blogging. Euripedes has been on my reading list and blogroll for quite some time and I never show any mages any love.
Matt likes: Confessions of a Magi