Here’s a list of the upcoming changes for Shaman in Warlords of Draenor.
Level 100 talents
- Condensation Totem (Instant): Summons a Water Totem with 5 health at the feet of the caster for 15 sec that collects 5% of all overhealing, and grants it to the Shaman as spell power toward their next Healing Wave, Healing Surge, Chain Heal, or Riptide.
- Storm Elemental Totem (26.9% of base mana, 5 min cooldown, Instant): Summons an Air Totem with 6000 health at the feet of the caster, calling forth a Greater Storm Elemental to hurl gusts of wind at the caster’s enemies. Each gust of wind does damage to the enemy, and then heals all allies within 15 yards for 100% of the damage dealt, split evenly. Lasts 1 min.
- High Tide: Your Chain Heal also bounces to up to 3 additional targets affected by your Riptide, and no longer diminishes in power with each bounce.
Talent and Mastery Changes
Echo of the Elements has been changed. Shaman spells and abilities can possibly trigger Echo of the Elements causing the next short-cooldown spell or ability to not activate a cooldown. For Restoration, it can be used on Healing Rain, Purify Spirit, or Riptide.
Multiple Earth Shields can now be applied to the same target.
Glyph of Chaining no longer causes Chain Heal to have a 2-second cooldown. It increases the jump distance of your Chain Heal by 100%.
Telluric Currents is a passive ability for Resto Shaman and causes Lightning Bolt to restore 1.25% of maximum mana each it is cast instead of costing mana. The glyph for it has been removed from the game.
Mana Tide has changed so that the Spirit stat of allies has been increased by 50% (instead of increasing everyone’s Spirit based on the Shaman’s Spirit levels). It continues to ignore any temporary buffs in Spirit.
Earthliving Weapon increases healing done by 5% instead of just increasing Spell Power.
Lightning Bolt can no longer be cast while moving (unless effects like Spiritwalker’s Grace are active).
These perks can only be earned from level 91 to level 99.
- Improved Chain Heal: Increases the healing on the primary target of your Chain Heal spell by 50%.
- Improved Earthliving Weapon: Increases the direct heal from using UnleashElements with Earthliving Weapon by 50%
- Improved Healing Rain: Increases healing done to targets in your Healing Rain by 10%.
- Improved Healing Surge: Increases the healing from Healing Surge by 20%.
- Improved Healing Wave: Increases the healing from Healing Wave by 20%.
- Improved Lightning Bolt: Increases the damage dealt by Lightning Bolt by 20%.
- Improved Reincarnation: Increases the health that you Reincarnate with by an additional 50%.
- Improved Riptide: Reduces the cooldown of Riptide by 1 sec.
- Improved Tidal Waves: Increases the cast speed reduction and critical strike chance of the Tidal Waves effect by 10%.
- Glyph of Spiritwalker’s Focus: Reduces the cooldown of Spiritwalker’s Grace by 60 sec, but reduces its duration by 7 sec.
- Glyph of Spiritwalker’s Aegis: When you cast Spiritwalker’s Grace, you become immune to Silence and Interrupt effects for 5 sec.
- Glyph of Grounding: Reduces the cooldown on Grounding Totem by 3 sec.
- Glyph of Ghostly Speed: Ghost Wolf grants an additional 60% movement speed, but can no longer be used while in combat.This effect is disabled in battlegrounds and arenas and cannot be combined with other temporary speed bonuses.
- Glyph of Shocks: Increases the range on Earth Shock, Flame Shock, Frost Shock, and Wind Shear by 5 yards.