Here’s a list of the upcoming changes for Druids in Warlords of Draenor.
Level 100 talents
Talent and Mastery Changes
Nature’s Vigil: Nature’s Vigil, while active, increases single-target damage and healing caused by healing spells by 16% (down from 25%), and all single-target damage spells also heal a nearby friendly target for 35% of the damage done (up from 25%).
Innervate is now exclusive to Resto Druids and has changed.
Innervate: Causes the Druid to regenerate 2.50% of maximum mana every 4 sec for 8 sec. This effect is cancelled if the Druid spends mana on a healing spell. Restoration Spec. 30 yd range. 2 sec cast.
Wrath has been made free to give you something to do while Innervate is active.
Tranquility has also changed:
Tranquility now heals every Party and Raid member within range every 2 seconds for 8 seconds. It no longer places a periodic effect on each target. The total amount of healing it generates in Raids should be approximately the same as before this change.
Efflorescence has now been permanently added to Wild Mushrooms and removed from Swiftmend. Efflorescence will appear at the mushroom’s location.
These perks can only be earned from level 91 to level 99.
- Empowered Ironbark: Your Ironbark also increases the healing the target receives from your periodic healing spells by 20%.
- Improved Wrath: Your Wrath deals 20% additional damage.
- Empowered Regrowth: Increases the non-periodic healing from Regrowth by 30%.
- Empowered Rejuvenation: Increases the duration of Rejuvenation by 3 sec.
- Enhanced Lifebloom: Healing Touch has 20% increased critical strike chance on targets with your Lifebloom.
- Enhanced Rebirth: Rebirth no longer has a cast time.
- Improved Healing Touch: Increases the healing done by your Healing Touch by 20%.
- Improved Living Seed: Living Seed now heals for an additional 20% of the amount initially healed by your critical heals.
- Improved Moonfire: Your Moonfire and Sunfire deals 20% additional damage.
- Glyph of Astral Communion: Your Astral Communion ability can be used while moving.
- Glyph of Imbued Bark: While Barkskin is active, when you are interrupted the resulting school lock has 50% reduced duration.
- Glyph of Enchanted Bark: For 5 sec after activating Barkskin, you are immune to Silence and Interrupt effects.
- Glyph of Ursol’s Defense: Increases your armor in Bear Form by an additional 210%.
- Glyph of Celestial Alignment: Celestial Alignment now lasts 60 sec, or until 12 spells have been cast with it active, whichever occurs first.
- Glyph of Sudden Eclipse: While not in an Eclipse state critical attacks done to you restore 20 Solar or Lunar energy whichever is more beneficial to you. This effect can only occur once every 6 sec.
- Glyph of Maim: Increases the damage done by Maim by 100%.
- Glyph of the Shapemender: Each time you activate a shapeshift form, you are healed for 5% of your maximum health.
- Glyph of Moonwarding: Moonkin Form no longer grants bonus armor, but instead grants 10% increased maximum health.
- Glyph of Travel: Travel Form grants an additional 60% movement speed, but can no longer be used while in combat.This effect is disabled in battlegrounds and arenas and cannot be combined with other temporary speed bonuses.