Updated with more details, 10:30 AM.
These details come as a courtesy of my officer, KimboSlice and is obtained from the TankSpot forums (which is reposted on MMO Champion). Figured Iâ€™d share it (summarized) with everyone who is waiting for maintenance to expire (and who don’t actively check MMO Champion or Tankspot).
Northrend Beasts Encounter
Gormok the Impaler
- Impale does 150% weapon damage instead of 100%.
- DoT ticks for 80% more damage and lasts 5 seconds longer. Tanks must switch at 2 stacks.
- Yes, you will need 3 tanks to handle the DoT rotation. All 3 will need heals.
- Each Snobold that is out there increases his damage by 15%.
- The direct damage from Impale will hit for ~35000.
- Stomp on melee from 9k to 12k
Acidmaw and Dreadscale
- Imperative for players to spread out.
- Acid hits for 5000 every 2 seconds.
- Burning bile is 9000 damage every 2 seconds to players within 10 yards.
- It is expected that if one enrages, it will be a wipe. Therefore, both snakes may have to be taken down together. Not sure of this, but keep it in mind.
- Whatever happened to that third snake?
- Arctic breath does 30000 damage over 5 seconds. I suggest assigning healers to the left or right of Icehowl to help reduce increase survivability.
- Random whirlwind on melee from 10k to 14k
- Touch of Jaraxxus inflicts ~4000 damage over 12 seconds which causes players to be affected by Curse of the Nether (AoE dot). Possible decurse?
- Mistressâ€™ Kiss: Next spell with a cast time gets that school interrupted for 8 seconds and causes 8000+ damage.
- Incinerate Flesh needs 85000 healing instead of 60000 to remove it.
- Burning Inferno (Incinerate Flesh after itâ€™s not removed) ticks for 8000 damage a second for 5 seconds (Yeah, thatâ€™s a wipe)
- Pain Spike from the Mistress does 100% of a targetâ€™s health over time
- Legion Flame now ticks for 12000
- Fel Lightning from 10k to 12k
- Spells and abilities are more potent.
- Shaman LHW from 20k to 60k
- Paladin Holy Light from 50k to 80k
- Warlock Corruptionf rom 18k to 24k
- Expect the trend to continue with the other class abilities.
- Touch of Light (or Dark): Inflicts 4000 damage to players of the opposite essence every second. For example, Touch of Light will do ~4000+ damage to players under the effect of dark Essence every second. Light touched players will not take any damage.
- Surge of Light (or Dark): Inflicts 1500 damage every 2 seconds to enemies of the opposite essence. For example, Surge of Light deals 1500 damage every 2 seconds to Dark essence
- Shield health increased from 700k to 1.2 million (Ouch)
- Power of the Twins: +20% damage and hit, 10% attack speed if Twins are too close.
- Unleashed Light/Dark orb hits increased from 9000 to 15000.
- Leeching swarm ticks for 20% health instead of 10%
- Extra add: Nerubian Ice Darter (No other details)
There might be some more surprises tonight as we head into the Coliseum. If thereâ€™s anything else you or your raid group notices, I encourage you to post comments to reflect that. As I experience the encounters myself, Iâ€™ll do a follow up post later on with more healing specific tips on getting through them.
Good luck and good hunting!