At least, thatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s according to SihaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Inscription guide. If youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re planning on becoming a glyph maker and picking up this profession, consider this an excellent starting point. If youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re the farmer and want to know what to stock pile, according to Siha:
The bottom line: based on all of the above, hereÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s what youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll need to level Inscription as high as possible when 3.0.2 goes live.
- 150x Earthroot, Peacebloom, or Silverleaf
- 60x Briarthorn, Bruiseweed, Mageroyal, Stranglekelp, or Swiftthistle
- 150x Grave Moss, Kingsblood, Liferoot, or Wild Steelbloom
- 140x Fadeleaf, Goldthorn, KhadgarÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Whisker, or Wintersbite
- 210x ArthasÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ Tears, Blindweed, Firebloom, Ghost Mushroom, Gromsblood, Purple Lotus, or Sungrass
- 350x Dreamfoil, Golden Sansam, Icecap, Mountain Silversage, Plaguebloom
- 360x Any Outland herbs
ThatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s a lot of grass to stockpile.