Looks like there were some undocumented changes made to Ulduar.
Check out this post on Main Tankadin. (Thanks Honors).
Hereâ€™s a quick summary from various sources (Forums, direct observations, things I heard second hand).
- Seems to be bugged. Doing FL with 2 towers is fine and dandy. But FL still has the 3rd tower buff on him even though thereâ€™s only 2 towers up.
- Vehicle targeting reticule looks really good.
- Gnomes have been busy. Enhanced the handling of vehicles. They turn much better.
- Choppers can pick up Pyrite and drop them wherever they like.
- Deconstructor seems to spawn a bajillion ads. Look at the main tankadin post above for a screenshot.
- Now throws Light and Gravity bombs during tantrums.
- Chain Lightning only blows up 2 targets.
- Iron roots: You can trinket out of them. You can blink out of them. Hand of freedom. Bring a Shaman with Earthen Power and call it a day. Shapeshifting works. Anything that can get you out of snares will work.
- Sunbeam visual effect seems to be missing. But the debuff on players is still there.
- Phase 3: Donâ€™t have to place the mines. The player loots it, uses it, and the head will automatically drop down. Mimiron has upgraded to smarter magnets.
- Vezaxâ€™s health reduced by 10 million.
- Saronite Animus health reduced by 2.5 million.
- Animus spawns after 6 clouds instead of 8.
Check the comments for other nerfs. Iâ€™ll try to update this post with extra information.