Looks like Penance glyph is going to stay the same after all. At least, thatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s what Kalgan says. IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve noticed I canÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t mass shield as much anymore without having to chug more pots. Oof.
Went to the States for the first time yesterday (and probably last). IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m not exactly much of an outlet shopper but my cousins insisted. So I went! What did I learn?
- A medium at Jack in the Box is the same as a large in Canada
- Walmart green stores are huge
- Stuff is ridiculously cheap compared to stores in Canada
- I cannot accurately pronounce the name of that Tulip place (casino)
- The only thing I found remotely appealing to purchase was the $2 garlic bread (There are two kinds of people in this world: Those who like garlic bread and those who lie about not liking garlic bread)
- Every store I walked into had employees that were unbelievably nice (Ã¢â‚¬Å“Can I help you today?Ã¢â‚¬Â Ã¢â‚¬Å“Did you find what you were looking for?Ã¢â‚¬Â)
- Using 1 dollar bills feels strange
- ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s cheaper to drive into one of those smaller airports to fly from as opposed to flying out of Vancouver International when considering traveling around the US (IE, 1 way to LAX from VAN is $150 as opposed to Bellingham which is ~80)
- Beer and wine in Walmart. Did a double take. Alcohol is sold in Canadian government regulated stores (BC Liquor store)
Anyway, wonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t be going back for a while. My friend tells me IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m a waste of a shopper :D. IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢m inclined to agree.