As I write this, I’m currently “borrowing” the internet connection of a neighbor. I wanted to update you all on what has been an extremely eventful (albeit fairly painful) week.
- I injured my lower back earlier this week which had stopped temporary production of posts.
- I received a text message earlier yesterday that knocked out my ADSL modem (cellphone, bad phone filter, etc.). A tech is being dispatched at some point later this afternoon or early during the weekend. Depending on how quick they can diagnose and troubleshoot the problem, I may not be able to make the WoW Insider show.
- Wynthea’s boss doubled her work-load then went out of town, so she’s been out-of-commission.
Just wanted to keep you apprised. I haven’t quite disappeared off the radar yet.
On another completely different note, if you possess a router that has wireless capabilities, please do the following:
- Disable the wireless aspect if you don’t have any wireless devices
- Change your password to something that isn’t: password, admin, nimda, apple, your birthday, or your street address backwards.
All the best!